Pay Per Click Management
Pay Per Click advertising delivers web site visitors targeted to your business products, services and special offerings.
SeoWizardry integrates various required tasks effectively into your Pay per Click campaign to deliver targeted web site visitors.
- Identification of business goals and objectives
- Keywords selected and integrated
- Action focused advertising copy developed
- Develop relevant focused landing pages for web conversions
With the numerous elements and professionals required to implement and run a successful PPC campaign, the development of cohesive programs is required to ensure Web Site Visitor, Search Engine and Business expectations are achieved.
PPC Management Services Includes:
- Campaign Consulting & Management
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Creative ad copy that drives the traffic to your site
- Landing page development and optimization
- On Going Ad Analysis & Split Testing
- Geo-Targeting (local, regional, state, national, global)
- PPC bid management
- Monitoring and progress reports
- Google Analytic implementation & consulting
- Conversion & ROI Analysis
About PPC Advertising
Pay per Click advertising campaigns must be well managed to ensure the various elements and professionals services work efficiently together. Three priorities which must be clearly identified in any PPC ad campaign are:
Keywords are the foundation of your Pay per Click advertising campaign. Keywords are used by Search Engines to determine the topic and relevancy to search queries, and by your business to entice Internet users to click your ad.
The competition for keywords has a big part in determining how much you will need to pay for your preferred keywords and keyword phrases. Therefore, careful keyword selection and bidding strategies are essential.
Pay per Click advertisements need to be carefully crafted. In most cases there is limited opportunity to catch the interest of your audience due to, 1 line Titles and the 2 lines of copy you have available to make an impact.
Landing pages the destination for your advertisements and the place where the web conversion will take place. Design of landing pages must blend with the other Pay per Click Campaign elements and include the following: