Social Media Strategy and Measurement
Once you’ve decided that you don’t want to get left behind by Social Media, it’s equally important to get started in the right direction.
SeoWizardry can set you straight with a comprehensive Social Media Strategy designed to meet your company’s unique business goals and answer the questions you've been asking
- Who are your target audiences?
- Where are they congregating online?
- How do they use social networks?
- How should you engage with them?
- What should you talk about?
- Who is influencing your industry?
- What does social media success look like?
- How can you integrate social media into traditional strategies?
We’ll also keep you on course with a companion measurement program that will enable you to adjust tactics to maximize your Social Media Marketing investment going forward.
Specific deliverables include:
- Content and conversation strategy (blogs, eZine, Linkedin discussions and optimized press releases)
- Twitter hashtags, search terms, influencers and daily newspaper
- LinkedIn groups, answers and targeting strategies
- Blogroll to build a blogging network
- Measurement map
Corporate Positioning Statement
How you describe what your company does is critical to communicating effectively with your key audiences.
It’s important that your corporate positioning statement is clear, compelling and differentiates you from your competitors.
The corporate positioning statement also includes the “boilerplate”—a paragraph-long description that should run at the bottom of your communications.
SeoWizardry can powerfully position your company in the eyes of your important publics, and develop the key messages that will populate your social networking profiles.